It is our mission at Harvest to bring people together over great food, beverage and hospitality, driving positive impact and building a community centered around a more ecological way of living as we go. Our commitment to excellence extends to each corner of our hospitality precinct here in the Northern Rivers region. Whether your passion lies in working with Australia’s best produce in our kitchen, deli or bakery, connecting with the community of local makers and talented veterans of Australian hospitality, learning more about local wine and spirits, or bringing people together for events small or large - all while enjoying the enviable Northern Rivers lifestyle - there’s a place for you at Harvest.
Our goal is to build long term partnerships with our team, and find the right opportunities for growth within the Harvest precinct. We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our team at Harvest, so even if you don’t see a role that suits you advertised below, we encourage you to get in touch.
We are currently taking applications for the below positions. Please apply below, or email your resume to [email protected]
Great lifestyle and permanent day shift roster.
Harvest is looking for a Deli Chef and/or Cook to join our amazing Deli team. The Harvest Deli is a
beautifully curated food-led store where food is produced and provided from our historic bakery
using our 120-year-old wood-fired oven. The food produced from the Harvest Deli services both our
Restaurant kitchen and Deli store.
Work with an incredible team and amazing seasonal, local produce.
Quite simply, we are looking for Sous Chef that are just as passionate about food and seasonal produce as we are, who can prepare and execute our food offering to an exceptional standard and play a key role in leading the team and fostering a culture of excellence.
On-the-job training with regular food and wine tastings.
You are in integral part of our exceptional Restaurant Front of House (FOH) team that ensures our service is centred around excellence, engagement and connection. Contingent on your placement, your role will involve welcoming guests and escorting them to their tables, conveying their requests to the kitchen, assisting in managing reservations and transporting food and drink orders - to name a few things.
- You are attentive and meticulous with your approach, ensuring the highest level of professionalism is maintained when it comes to your service.
- Connection and engagement come second nature to you, allowing you to relate with ease to your customers, anticipating their needs.
- Always organised, the approach to your work is seamlessly executed.
- You have a deep appreciation and interest in food and wine, particularly local, seasonal and sustainable produce, and this shows through your passionate service.
- You are an excellent communicator, team member and natural collaborator which is demonstrated through how you approach your work and engage with others.
- On the job training with regular food and wine tastings.